For previous versions Lollipop (5.1) needs to move system app (required root access only for that action can be removed later).
– Change GPS location to the selected location
– Allows users to change location immediately with Joystick
– Enter latitude/longitude directly from the joystick
– Set points on the map to create route and to walk automatically
– For ROOTED devices you can mock locations without enabling “Allow mock locations” option. Please move app to /system/priv-app
Developer mode being activated
1. Settings – About phone – Software – Build number (7 clicks).
2. Settings – Developer Options – or mock locations Allow mock locations apps selection
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
END USER AGREEMENT
Any inappropriate use of the application (including traps) will not be supported by our team and it is your responsibility if you use it for that.
This application is provided “as is” and we can not be responsible for any use by the end users of our application.
Fake GPS Location
Update on: 2020-12-01
Requires Android: Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
Screen DPI: 160-640dpi
File Size: 5.6 MB