Experience a visually-striking RPG like you’ve never seen before!
We invite you to the world of Seven Knights Global.
★ PvP matches that keep you on your toes!
Fierce battles with lively tactics where you can fight with players from all over the world!
Your unique tactics and heroes will lead to victory.
★ Guild System ★
Make your guild rich and famous with your guild members!
Join the fierce Guild vs. Guild battles, Castle Rush, Siege Defense, and Guild Raids!
★ Extraordinary graphics!★
Fantastic graphics that go above-and-beyond the limits of mobile games!
Splendid and mind-blowing skill effects for 100+ heroes.
★ Experience special content that is unique to Seven Knights Global
▶ [Strategic Play]: You can synthesize your own deck with various Heroes, Pets, and Items!
▶ [Guild Content]: Building your Guild Castle, and playing Castle Rush, Guild War, Guild Dungeon, Siege Defense and Guild Raid!
▶ [Story]: A Massive story unfolds in the world of Seven Knights!
▶ [Mythical Awakening]: Discover the Mythical Awakening that can change the result of your battles!
▶ [Specialized UI]: Play endless strategies without difficulty using easy controls!
▶ [Heavenly Stairs]: Combine different heroes every day to attack!
▶ More content awaits you!
*Official Seven Knights Global Website
– Forum (*Official Community)
*Game Specifications and Permissions
– Minimum Spec: [AOS]4.1 or higher / [iOS] 9.0 or higher
– Recommended Spec: [AOS]6.0 or higher / [iOS] 9.0 or higher
* Please note! Seven Knights is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s setting.
This game offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device’s settings.
– Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
▶ Required Permissions
– Storage Space: Required to install app and save data.
Mobile status and ID Required for creating and checking account.
▶ How to Disable Permissions
– Operating System 6.0 or higher: Settings > Application Manager > Select App > Permissions > Disable Permissions
– Operating System 6.0 or below: Disable Permissions by deleting Application