Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
– Create new documents or edit existing files
– Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Research, right in Docs with Explore
– Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Update on: 2020-12-01
Requires Android: Android 6.0+ (M, API 23)
Screen DPI: 160-640dpi
File Size: 46.8 MB